Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Pause

And then, a funny thing happened. It all came to an end.

In less than 24 hours I will be somewhere over the Pacific, flying away from New Zealand and all the people I've grown to love.

It's a funny thing.

There will be more to write about before I wrap up this whole project, but I have nothing to say for the moment. There's just nothing to say... the hurt is too fresh right now.

Five months ago I was unsure if I had made the right decision to travel so far away from the place where I had spent the majority of my life. Now I find myself feeling guilty for not wanting to return.

It's a funny thing.

1 comment:

  1. So I started following a friend going abroad this semester, and I went through my old friends on blogger. I may or may not have just re-read a majority of your blog posts and gotten a sickeningly intense bout of nostalgia.

    I also don't know if I ever told you this, but your writing is fantastic. Miss you bud

    ReplyDelete